- These competitions are held annually towards the end of the normal season.
- Entries may be of any subject.
- No AV sequence, print or digital image may be entered in more than one Annual Competition. (However, see Rule 4 of the General Rules).
- The Mono Print and DPI Competitions will include black & white images, toned black & white images with or without different shades, irrespective of the process used.
- The Colour Print and Colour DPI Competitions will include all other entries.
Mono Print Competition: Up to six mono prints may be entered (as defined above).
Colour Print Competition: Up to six colour prints may be entered (as defined above).
AV Competition: Up to two sequences may be entered.
Mono Digital Image Competition: Up to six mono digital images may be entered.
Colour Digital Image Competition: Up to six Colour digital images may be entered.